The nursery is part of Casterbridge Nurseries Ltd who operate nurseries and preschools in Greater London, East Anglia and the South East of England. Established in 2005 our aim is to provide outstanding childcare and quality day nurseries and preschools which form an integral part of the local community.
Company ownership of this nursery provides you with the following benefits:
- Community based, highly individual nurseries run by childcare experts, supported by Casterbridge but with a high degree of autonomy.
- The financial security offered by company ownership.
- Continual re-investment in the nursery to ensure we offer a happy and safe environment which provides the latest equipment to help children develop.
- A support network of regional Directors of Childcare who work with Nursery Managers to constantly improve the quality of care and education and offer support to parents.
- Our own highly experienced Health and Safety adviser to support individual Nursery Managers to deliver the highest standards of health and safety.
- A highly motivated and well qualified team who benefit from extensive training opportunities.
- Crisis Management procedures combined with the support of our central team and other nurseries make us capable of minimising the disruption caused by factors such as adverse weather, sickness or power cuts.
Click here to visit the Casterbridge Nurseries Ltd website.